9 Comments

• Zak On May 24, 2020at 12:31 am - Reply

Amazing write up! Very informative and accurate information! Great work

• highonhemp On May 26, 2020at 3:16 am - Reply

Thanks Zac!

• Sal On May 28, 2020at 10:37 pm - Reply

Love this so much you clever cookie.

• highonhemp On July 1, 2020at 5:04 am - Reply

Thank you beautiful!

• Keys On June 19, 2020at 6:53 am - Reply

I use the cbd oil used in the example and I found this article so informative! I’ve since found a pain specialist who is able to prescribe cbd, however I found the black market cbd oil used in the example to work well too. I’m glad I dug around to find a company that does it’s own testing and is ethical. Obviously prescription cbd has higher (and safer) benefits but I’m also glad I was able to find a cbd company that I can trust on the web!

• highonhemp On July 1, 2020at 5:03 am - Reply

Hey Kelian. We are happy to hear that this article was helping for you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

• Chad Walkaden On July 8, 2020at 9:48 pm - Reply

Really great information and a necessary piece of information

• Janine Naylor On August 8, 2020at 9:34 am - Reply

Such an interesting read!!!
    I was buying golden yellow CBD oil .. $50 for 50ml.. then went to 30ml.. it was garbage.. doesn’t pay to buy cheap from a backyard would be..they really need to legalise the medicine ASAP..

• cannabis benefits On October 22, 2020at 2:33 am - Reply

Definitely believe that which you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the net the simplest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get annoyed while people think about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people can take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks