Cherry ripes were a household staple in my family fridge growing up and over the years I haven’t been able to recreate a healthy alternative – until now.
Meet my Hemp Cherry Ripe Delight!
Our friends at Saint Hemp have created a hemp protein powder infused with cacao which has become a staple in my daily routine. This protein is perfect for anyone who is new to the world of hemp protein powders. The cacao balances out the earthy flavours which we commonly find in hemp, making it a sweeter alternative for your palette.
Saint Hemp are new kids on the block – A family-owned business supporting the local Australian hemp industry by purchasing their hemp direct from Tasmanian farmers. Apart from protein powder, Saint Hemp offer a suite of Hemp products from fresh seeds to oils.
Enough from me, let’s gets busy in the kitchen!
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 5 Minutes
Suitable for Vegans & Lactose Intolerant
- Large handful of cherries (frozen or fresh)
- 1 x Banana (frozen or fresh)
- 1 x scoop (30ml) of Saint Hemp Cacao Protein Powder
- 2 x tbsp of Saint Hemp Hemp Seeds
- 1 x tbsp of Maple Syrup
- 1 x tbsp of Peanut butter
- 3 x ice cubes
- 300ml of Dairy Free milk (I used oat milk)
- Optional: For an extra chocolate kick you can add more cacao powder
Add all the ingredients to a blender then blend until smooth!
For more information on Saint Hemp, click here.